This summer in KidsConnect, we are talking about faith (trusting in what you can't see because of what you can see).
How do you talk about faith with your kids? When my kids were young, it was challenging for me to find ways to talk about "what you can't see".
I hope that by sharing this book with you, it will help you have a conversation with your family about faith, fear, and change.
I hope that you'll want to get your own copy once the libraries and bookstores reopen (or buy a copy online) so that you can read it to your child/ren often!
"It Will Be Okay"
Here are some things you can talk about:
- What is Little Seed afraid of? What is Little Fox afraid of?
- Can you relate to Little Seed and Little Fox?
- What does the Farmer tell Little Seed when he plants him?
- How does Little Fox come to trust the Farmer?
- How does knowing that God is with you during uncomfortable times?
- How can you be like Little Fox and comfort a friend who might need some reassurance?